Monday, September 14, 2015

Events!!

I know this space has been kind of quiet lately, or more EPP focused, but if you want to hear me talk about my new book, Get Started Quilting, then please tune in this afternoon to Pat Sloan's podcast!
Follow this link to listen live, 4pm EST.


Upcoming in person events-- 
My Saturday Stitches group at the Rockville Centre Public Library is starting back up again next month.  Please join us from 10-12 on the following Saturdays this fall:
October 3 & 17
November 7 & 21
December 5 & 19

I also hope to do a separate book signing event at the library, I'll update the Events tab when the date is finalized.  

If your quilt group would like to have me come speak and show off a bunch of my quilts, I would love to set something up!  I've got some flexibility for travel in 2016 and I'd like to hang out with quilters as much as possible.  Please send me an email if you're interested and I can shoot out my list of lecture and workshop topics.  jessunderquilts at gmail dot com


2 comments:

Free Zoom Quilt Class, October 20.

    Free Live Online Craft Class Learn to quilt with Jessica Wed., Sept. 9 Tues., Oct., 20, Nov. 9 7:00 – 8:00 pm Sign up now.   Take one or...