Monday, November 10, 2014

Monday Morning Star Count 2014/42

Guys, it was awesome.  I went to the library for the first meeting of our new Saturday Stitches quilt group and.. EVERYONE was doing EPP.  I swear, it wasn't even my idea! (of course half of them were my friends or blog readers, and the other half were brand new to quilting so I started them with EPP... so, I guess maybe it was my idea..)


(Look, Christa's quilt has gotten so big!!)

Anyway, it was great.  If you're around on 11/22, why not try to stop by?


7 comments:

  1. What fun! If I lived close, I'd be there for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like everyone had fun! I am sorry I missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the inspiration and organization, Jess! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope to see you on the 22nd....with my Hexies. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just a little too far away to consider attending. I really wish that I could. This looks like so much fun. I am glad it is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad I purchased your book with a gift card last Christmas! I wanted a portable quilting project and EPP is perfect. We're starting a Hand-Makerspace program (think craft circle for any portable project) this Friday at the library where I work and I cannot wait to work on some of my EPP while running the program. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm Rickville Center? I will try for Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Free Zoom Quilt Class, October 20.

    Free Live Online Craft Class Learn to quilt with Jessica Wed., Sept. 9 Tues., Oct., 20, Nov. 9 7:00 – 8:00 pm Sign up now.   Take one or...