Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Mark your calendars-- Book Signing!

What are you doing on Monday, August 19th at 7:30 p.m.?
If you're free, why not come out to my first book signing?

I'll be doing an EPP demo (hands on fun!) and book signing at the East Meadow Public Library.  Directions can be found here.  

You can see all of the projects and samples from the book in person!  Ask any question that's been on your mind, and have a nice chat with a room full of quilters.  I'll have copies of Quilting on the Go for sale, as well as some EPP templates and small/medium bags of fabric scraps.  The first 75 guests will receive sample template packs from Paperpieces.com.  Hope to see you there~~

When:         Monday, August 19th, 7:30 pm
Where:        East Meadow Public Library, lower level
                    1886 Front Street
                    East Meadow, NY

14 comments:

  1. You can count on me too! Do you know if we need to register? I will check the library website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I wish I could go meet you in person. Really enjoy tour blog. Is the book available on Amazon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorre! It is available on Amazon and Barnes and Nobel, as well as paperpieces.com (on sale this week!).

      Delete
  3. And once again I regret not living in the US. Maybe I'll haave to try meeting you in Greece next year.
    Or desperately hope, that you will come to one of the major European quilt events.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julia,
      I'd love to come to one of the big European events.. it's something to think about. Right now I'm trying to arrange an EPP event in Greece for June 2014, how does that sound? I hope to have more details available in the next month or so...

      Delete
  4. MY SISTER is doing a book signing!! I am soo excited and proud of her. I only wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. if I lived nearby I'd be there. If you hold a book signing in Sapporo, I'll help with publicity and refreshments. Maybe you could come to the Hokkaido Quilt Show next year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Pamela, you know I'd love that! Maybe not next year, but one year..

      Delete
  6. Mine has got lost in the post!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck at your signing :D If I were anywhere near, I would stop in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be there in spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore your book, I love your projects, and I just wish that I could be there to get your autograph and meet you in person!! Congrats and good luck on your book signing event! I'm sure it will be a major blast! Omedeto~♪♪♪

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you see a tall good lookin guy sewing hexagons on the public transport system in NY or NJ, say hi, it's probably me :) I will have to check out your book!

    ReplyDelete

Free Zoom Quilt Class, October 20.

    Free Live Online Craft Class Learn to quilt with Jessica Wed., Sept. 9 Tues., Oct., 20, Nov. 9 7:00 – 8:00 pm Sign up now.   Take one or...