Sunday, December 26, 2010

Lazy Winter Break

it's so nice not to be in school year round.  Of course being so close to the end of my program, I can't slack all break (the library is calling my name.. a research topic is buried there and I must find it before the end of January), but it's nice to have a lower daily stress level and get to enjoy lazy days with George. 
Totally inspired by blogland, I have been doodling while he colors.



He likes it because he can color in the feathers as I go.  I don't have a quilt ready for quilting yet, but with my month in 2 bees coming up soon, I'm hoping 2011 will see me at the machine a lot.  I'm ready to try some new things..

3 comments:

  1. You have a budding artist/quilter in residence. Give the little cutie a hug, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny because it's exactly what my daughter does when we color together! She wants to color over what I draw. Thanks for your sweet comments on my recent post, hope your tumbler pouch gets finished too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the cutest things I've seen in a long time! And I love it so much that little George is helping you...nothing better in the world! Happy quilting and Happy New Year from one of Finn's friends blog hopping to meet lots of wonderful new quilting friends..like you and precious little George!

    ReplyDelete

Free Zoom Quilt Class, October 20.

    Free Live Online Craft Class Learn to quilt with Jessica Wed., Sept. 9 Tues., Oct., 20, Nov. 9 7:00 – 8:00 pm Sign up now.   Take one or...